findinghanna findinghanna 36-40, F 13 Answers Apr 30, 2012

you failed economics!

Best Answer

i`m free from any debt

Best Answer

that's about how much I am in :D

Best Answer

It's a lot of money, and it is long commitment to repay, but it is possible. Best of luck... Lol

Best Answer

I figure, it's Just the same as a new car. It does suck tho... but nothing in life worth having comes easy!

Best Answer

seems pretty normal. legal robbery is what college is

Best Answer

College is extremely expensive , it's not going to get any better. It would be wrong to pay off the debt for some and not the other. They need to lower the cost, it seems like that is always one of the first thing they raise. In my state tuition ha gone up 75 present in the last years. It's not right. Students have enough to deal with with the gloomy economy and poor job outlook. Lol

Best Answer

yeah its terrible it makes me think education is not worth it

Best Answer

It depends on your major. Most things in the medical field (beyond assistants and nurses) is more than likely to be over $50,000 in debt. Also, some legal fields would be well within the $50,000 to $100,000 range.

Best Answer

This is true, being in th medical field with 12 years of college, my debt was very large. Schlorships and grants were a blessings..... Lol

Best Answer

time to sell a kidney :)

Best Answer

It's getting to that... Lol

Best Answer

LOL!!!!!!

Best Answer

I have no problem understanding how it was much higher than that! Good luck with the payback.

Best Answer

I think that your future looks to be incredibly difficult for the next few hundred years...

Best Answer

Thanks.... I need it, lol

Best Answer

I'm sorry, that was cruel..... If I ran the world, your debt would be the first one that I would write off the books and free you forever...

Best Answer

my school debt is almost $50,000 dollars and I have been unemployed for over 3 years now. Yes, I did graduate with a degree from a 4 year university.

Best Answer

It's hard, best of luck... I thought I would never pay them off... Lol ...

Best Answer

i think it depends on the college you're attending and where in the united states as well as financial aid packages...

25,000-35,000 seems about right on average...

Best Answer

Your right, the fees have gone up 75 percent in the lady 5 years, I had multiple degrees, 12 years took forever to repay . Lol

Best Answer