its the best day of the week,what you up to?
clayantony clayantony 41-45, M 2 Answers Apr 5 in Community

I like Fridays better.. Haha but anyways, ill probably go see my cousins and go buy more crickets and thats it :) you?

Best Answer

i'm getting together with best bud,father,uncle & sister to have a few too many drinks then a curry.
so why the crickets.are they for your pet?

Best Answer

That sounds like fun :) hope you have a good time :) haha yes for my pet tarantula :)

Best Answer

there's an exotic pet shop close to me,i've looked at the spiders there before.they creep me out a bit but i do like spiders,they're amazing creatures,i'd never hurt one

Best Answer

Thats great :) i love exotic pet shops! I have a chilean rose haired tarantula :) they're harmless but when i get my own place ill definitely the the Goliath bird eating tarantula :D

Best Answer

Sleep till noon then work another 12 hours.

Best Answer

i make a point of not working saturdays

Best Answer

I make a point of working all the overtime I can when its busy and going on vacation when its not busy.

Best Answer

good plan..i bet that holidays all the more better for how hard you graft to earn it

Best Answer

Its good to have some flexibility and be able to do the things you want.

Best Answer

too true.

Best Answer