its not like you babz to hate something..........:)

Best Answer

I have my moments, Baby

Best Answer

Personally, I love the snow--always have. It's what's going on outside right now that I hate. Snow on the ground (about 3 inches) then turns to sleet and rain---yuk. The cold goes right thru you. But a beautiful snow - around 6 inches will do, that sparkles like glitter at night-that muffles the sounds of civilization-that puts everybody in the slow down mode-that freshens the air-that my dogs love to romp in---nothing like it. One or two good ones and I'm ready for spring.

Best Answer

You can polish a turd all you want- it's still a turd to me, ;)

Best Answer

It's been well above 100 f for many many days now and no end in sight , I'll trade you any day .

Best Answer

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯You can't always get what you want. .. .But if you try sometimes....you get what you need♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

Best Answer

i wish it was snowing here! i havent touched snow for...i dont even know how long! i miss you snow... :(

Best Answer

...and of course you're 14. Snow is made for you. It cancels school. It gives you something healthy to do. It sets a cute romantic backdrop. Enjoy it while you can

Best Answer

no im 13! and i cant enjoy it cos i dont have it.

Best Answer

Snow, its nice to look at, but its just a big pain in the ***.

Best Answer

Your waves are pounding on my shore

Best Answer

HOW MANY INCHES DO YOU THINK YOU'LL GET?<br />
;)

Best Answer

I can handle 10- after that I can't walk in it ;*

Best Answer

I BET!
;)

Best Answer

WHAT SNOW its 25C down under at 11.40pm

Best Answer

We got 35 F- supposd to get 5 inches- plows aren't out yet and I have to go out

Best Answer

Not even 8 am up here Ned! What's a white b*itch to do?

Best Answer

I like snow but I'd like it much more if it could be snowy on a nice warm day.

Best Answer

Since when does snow work like that?

Best Answer

it doesn't, sadly. It would be great if it could though, right?

Best Answer

Y do u hate it

Best Answer

It piles up. You have to move it out of th eway to get the cars out- them when that $#!t gets all gray and melty it looks like the Soviet Union in my front yard- My dogs pee in it and the back yard is a crimson pisshole

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

oops I mean...so sorry to hear it!

Best Answer

Oh sad :) i haven't ever seen snow except on tv

Best Answer

I hear you tear fall between chuckles

Best Answer

"crimson"
?? Call the vet?

Best Answer

Move... :D

Best Answer

That's a tad extreme- kids have to finish school- then I'm outta here like Christ left the Jews

Best Answer

Get some mulled wine down ya...go out make snow angels, bribe the hubby to clear the driveway, teach the dogs to pi$$ a bit further down the road, party like a child and then come back enjoy the change to the warmth and celebrate with another mulled wine!

Best Answer

Sober since July 19, 2009- they told the the pills were just as good- they lied ;)

Best Answer

ummm...pretend you serious believe youre the Queen of Narnia and try and have some fun with it?

Best Answer

Haven't seen it since I was a kid and I loved it then. Don't think I'd like it if I had to drive in it.

Best Answer

We get bad black ice patches- my 18 year old had a fender bender yesterday on the way to school- cost us $800

Best Answer

Oh Dear, that'd be a fright.

Best Answer

It's snowing here at the Manana Cabana too. I love it.....the mutts are fed, Mrs. Hurl is snoozing and I'm EEPing instead of prepping.

Best Answer

DOn't you hate when it goes all $#!i and gray from car exhaust

Best Answer