TheShyOne1010 TheShyOne1010 18-21, M 9 Answers Jun 17, 2012

You lack the courage to ask the ones you're sexually attracted to, out.

Best Answer

Yea And Mostly I Do Become Friends With Them Because I Gotta Crush On Them But The Others Why Am I Allways Like To Be Friends With Other Girls

Best Answer

Because it's a half way house. You hide behind the notion of 'friendship' so that you can have a place in their lives hoping that one day, one of them will say 'hey, I love you, you're amazing'. I find it a bit dishonest. I know a couple of men like this and they're always moaning that they're a "nice guy but women only like bastards" and what they fail to realise is, that the reason the (apparent) 'bastard' gets the girl is that the 'bastard' is being very honest and upfront about his intentions and has maturely accepted the possibility of rejection and still asks anyway.

Best Answer

If it works for you then don't sweat it! Maybe you feel bad because guys might be questioning what attracts the girls to you and might even be somewhat jealous ,their loss ,your gain ;D

Best Answer

Not weird atall, alot of guys get on better with girls :)

Best Answer

Maybe girls are easier to talk to, you don't have to hold back your emotions with them.

Best Answer

Acturly I Find It Hard To Talk To Girls Because I Get Shy Because Iver 2 Reasons: 1.I Have A Crush On Them Or 2.I Start Thinking Boys Are Gunnu Laugh At Me For Being Friends With A Girl

Best Answer

Lady's man!

Best Answer

Girls are more social, open, and friendly. But, if you want true friends for life you must join a brotherhood.

Best Answer

Brother!

Best Answer

Unless he likes hangin out with dikes.

Best Answer

You're just like me. There's nothing weird about it.

Best Answer

nope :D normal

Best Answer