It makes me so anxious. I wake up with palpitations. I just can't meet with people. It takes much more effort to hide my real self in front of them. It has become worse. I feel really helpless and desperate. I am even tired of writing here every day waiting for someone or something to show me the way. I am really trapped in a cage. Most people write me do this or do that,but they don't realise that's the problem. Even thinking about doing this or that is exhausting. I need rest, but I can't. I feel pressures of every kind.
orestismos orestismos 22-25, M 2 Answers Jun 8 in Health

no clue what ur talking about but i know the feeling

Best Answer

And what are you doing about it? I can't breathe anymore... it's constantly yhere. Suffocating me. So much tension. I have tried to relax in various ways, but I can't. I conpletely start to understand junkies. Sometimes I thinl of taking just a bit of zyprexa to calm me down.

Best Answer

well i guess i dont have it as severe i just ignore what i gotta do...

Best Answer

Stop worrying about what other people think. Their opinions only count when you give them weight and that same weight is crushing you. Let go of the BS and start living your life.

Best Answer

Stop is just a word. Fear is so intense. I just can't stop by pushing a button... I have tried to trick my mind a lot of times but it is much smarter.

Best Answer

I was like this, but it has become much worser. It diesn't leave me alone. It's like worms eating at my brain.

Best Answer

Go talk to a professional.

Best Answer