Do you read the scriptures or write letters to loved ones or do special deeds for strangers, or spend time with the sick or elderly, or watch uplifting dvds, or share your spiritual experience with another? What is you special activity of thanks to the Lord for his gift of life?
c8lorraine c8lorraine 56-60 5 Answers Sep 20, 2009

The Sabbath for me is a day of rest, all week I help other people, so the Sabbath is a day I spend relaxing and spending quality time with my family, which is something rare as my partner and I work different hours and don't get to see each other much. Sundays recharge my batteries ready for the next busy week. It is my belief that we should always be thinking of Spiritual concerns not just on specific days. Sunday is a gift!

Best Answer

The Sabbath is a time when our normal occupational labor should cease. God has set aside the Sabbath as a special time for extra rest, extra personal prayer and more Bible study and a day to assemble for scriptural instruction and fellowship.

"And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching" (Hebrews 10:24-25) ... "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy" (Exodus 20:8)."There are six days when you may work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, a day of sacred assembly" (Leviticus 23:3, NIV).

Best Answer

I bake bread on sunday :)

Best Answer

I drink a couple of beers and watch football. Thank you, Jesus!

Best Answer