KilluaGodspeed KilluaGodspeed 18-21, M 12 Answers Jun 12, 2012

turn off all your electronic toys no not those toys lolo your puter your i phone your tv remember bed is for sleep not so u are more comfortable when using your gadgets

Best Answer

Right now it doesn't matter, but it will next week, and I'll just suffer the consequences of insomnia and flipping my life schedule.

Best Answer

brandy and warm milk.

Best Answer

Well I make a big cup of cammomile and ginger tea about half an hour before bed, its winter where I am and its a relaxing yet warming brew, then I snuggle into my bed and focus on my breathing, on the in breath I say to myself "so" and on the out breath I say to myself "hum" and this helps to keep my mind focused rather than being kept awake by the chatter. Also I try to not be watching anything too violent on TV before bed, also I try to not go from the computer to bed as I find I can end up watching flashes on the inside of my eyelids from playing bejewelled 3!

Best Answer

I do a bunch of pushups until my muscles get tired.

Best Answer

Answer questions on EP until you bore yourself to sleep....thats what I do...

Best Answer

two tylenol pms?

Best Answer

Whiskey?

Best Answer