Grab the shotgun and blow their head off.

Best Answer

Wait for them to get in and shoot them.

Best Answer

That's wise, you're probably only allowed to shoot for breaking AND entering. That's why I'd chop off whatever enters with a machete.

Best Answer

A good thought.

Best Answer

Grab my gun and wait for the fool to enter my house.

Best Answer

wait for the target to present itself and blow it away

Best Answer

hopefully it's just the neighbor back from a beer run, otherwise heads will roll

Best Answer

Flash Em' and once they are mesmerized by me I hit them over the head with something...

Best Answer

I wish

Best Answer

FCVKIN KARATE CHOP HIS *** BACK TO WHEVER HE CAME FROM

Best Answer

CALL 911 while you find some sort of weapon to get the jump on them. I suggest 1) PepperSpray the **** out of the guy.<br />
2)Take a ba<x>seball bat and subdue him with that if he continues to be a menace.<br />
3) If he has a firearm, run. a moving target is not a very easy target.

Best Answer

Well, not long after I moved into my house, that happened. It was the bedroom window right next to where I sleep. He was making a little noise and it woke me, so Igrabbed the phone, went to the other end of the house and called the police. Then I did a stupid thing. I took a full size maglight and went around the house. I yelled real loud and hit him in the head. Scared the crap out of both of us. He ran one way and I ran the other. The police caught up with him in the alley. He told them that some crazy lady hit him in the head. Cops were laughing their butts off when they came back to the house later.

Best Answer

I live in a second story apartment so I would jump in front of the window and make a horrifyingly psychotic face so they would fall.

Best Answer

Just ask my husband.

Best Answer

Make Sure Burglar Alarm is Turned on , Blow his ears off .

Best Answer

I tell them I'm with someone and ask if they have an appointment.

Best Answer

Since I don't have a gun, I would run out of the room to find a big knife and the phone to call the cops.

Best Answer

Hit the button on my car alarm....the horn will start blaring....

Best Answer

Creep out and around and help them, then when they do a double take three stooge their face

Best Answer

Punch them in the face and then go back to what I was doing. :D

Best Answer

Falcon punch o.-?

Best Answer