The end of the world did happen. IT'S HAPPENING. We as good Americans must band together and revolt against our ever-more-corrupt government. Ideas, opinions, and insults are welcomed.
Hatter4 Hatter4 16-17, F 13 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Hobbies

Stop watching Fox News and reading extreme right wing blogs and the world will seem a much brighter place than it is for you right now. You may even think differently of the government!

Best Answer

Hirafu, I'm trying to tell you something. Look around you. The government is closing in. Why don't you look?

Best Answer

Hatter you don't know what you're talking about. You live in a world disconnected from reality. A world based on fear and hate. It's a real shame. The real world is a very different place to what you believe. You can love living in this world or you can remain living in this dark place, this illusion created to keep you in fear and confusion. Educate yourself. As I say stop watching Fox News and stop reading extreme right wing blogs full of unsubstantiated conspiracies and theories that appeal only to the ignorant.

Best Answer

I hate to break it to you, but the whole world is fear/hate/love/happy/lust/sex/desire/facts/politics/.
It's not a solely "happy" place. IT NEVER IS. The world is the way it is. Guess why people are killed? Guess why government always goes corrupt, in the end. WAKE UP OUT OF YOUR DAZE, MAN.

Best Answer

I have travelled all over the world. I am a board member of major charitable organisation. I have been the president of a major human rights organisation and an environmental organisation. My eyes are wide open. I am tertiary educated and have experienced more in this life that I think someone as fearful as you ever will. You've never been out of the US have you? Have you even been out of the state you were born? What the hell do you know about the world other than what you read from an extremist blog or watch on TV? Nothing. Nothing at all. You are the one who needs to wake up and realise that where you currently get your information isn't a good source. It's messing with your mind and perception of the world around you. Your beliefs are totally disconnected from reality.

Best Answer

I don't care how far you've traveled or how "nice" you are. Your mind is limited. You know what they say, know the hell out of your own backyard, or have a thin knowledge of the world. You, my dear sir, are the latter.

Best Answer

Oh, and of course I've "been out of the state I was born in."

Best Answer

You're a dumb little ***** who knows nothing of the world. You also believe in superstitious nonsense like gods. This just shows how incredibly ignorant you are.

Best Answer

You are pitiable.

Best Answer

I have to say that you is a very smart young lady.

Best Answer

No one else agrees. But they are living in a fools paradise. :( I TRY TO TELL YOU PEOPLE BUT YOU WON'T LISTEN.

Best Answer

As an Irish person I suggest you sit back and drink tea until the government screws itself over and has to restart.

Best Answer

It's not enough.

Best Answer

indeed

Best Answer

Yes, for World Peace.<br />
This is inevitable in the Age of human maturity<br />
with marvelous means for education such as<br />
Internet, Satellite, New technology....<br />
This will surely be accomplished when we learn<br />
to practice love to attain unity under the guidance<br />
and protection of the One True God.<br />
This is not my wish, my plan, my endeavor, but it<br />
is the gooal of all individuals who want to have a<br />
better world.<br />
We will no longer be subordinated to dictators, but<br />
to the Almighty God.

Best Answer

A wise answer!

Best Answer

we need a leader for revolution,who will lead us?

Best Answer

I have no idea. Someone with brains.

Best Answer

congress is stupid and they leadso we need some one strong.

Best Answer

America needs a new beginning. We are sinking.

Best Answer

Research, figure out where you stand and what you believe in after informing yourself. Then vote.

Best Answer

I have researched, and I know what I see.

Best Answer