This protest is ridiculous in Ferguson...it is one sided and violent...I think the most racist people of all. Not all the evidence is in...what are the judge and jury?
johnsondr johnsondr 51-55 5 Answers Aug 20 in Community

The protesters seem to believe only what they want to believe and ignore contradictory facts. The world is galloping into insanity.

Best Answer

Great answer

Best Answer

And how many of the facts you recognize are contradicted by multiples of others?

Best Answer

Uh, there is enough collected evidence to take it to a grand jury. You obviously are not privi to all of that information and neither is the news source you use. That is the way it is supposed to be. If it was all released, then you could cry about judge, jury, and executioner.

Best Answer

Ferguson protestors are already crying judge, jury and executioner...I'm just simply it is saying too soon...this is a big case...it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know this...it takes time to gather evidence and verify it.

Best Answer

Just because you do not know all the evidence, and you should not, does not mean that the county attorney does not. There aren't that many people involved or as active witnesses. The autopsy is done and the pathologist report is done also. News agencies do not need to know what all the evidence is right now either, so they do not. It makes no difference what the protestors are doing or saying just as it makes no difference if you do not know all the evidence.

Best Answer

I'm not talking about me knowing the evidence...there is a lot of ground work that has to be done for something like this...trust me I know!

Best Answer

Are you priviledged to the evidence of that case? I doubt it. You evidently think that time will produce more evidence. Witnesses can be interviewed only so many times before their stories start to tilt in the direction pushed by the interviewers. There are 3-4 witnesses that saw it, plus the cop and the dead guy. There is a pathologist report. Oh yeah, I've had to be on two grand juries. it doesn't take a lot to get it to that point and all in all, it means nothing of any circumstance as there is no judge as such as with a trial. Pretty simple thing to take to a grand jury when you take emotions out of it. Judging by your other posts and replies, you have already had your own hearing and the cop was right. You have no doubts and the people in Ferguson have no right to complain, as in your eyes, you have judged them to be wrong. No grand jury as you have found them guilty based upon your opinions only because you do not have all the facts.

Best Answer

You are just missing the point...I just know how long it takes to get things together for a grand jury. That's all. I say it is too soon!

Best Answer

Evidently the county attorney thinks differently.

Best Answer

not all evidence needs to be in all thats requried is enough evidence to return a bill of indictment there is no judge and the prosecutor runs the show but he has no power to order an indictment but the old saying is that one can indict a ham sandwich and its true so stay tuned that y old ghoul nancy grace will be very busy

Best Answer

How many questions are you going to make on this subject?

Best Answer

Lets see...hmmm 100, 10, awww well maybe just a few more lol

Best Answer

Well, keep making the same question, and then it becomes SPAM.

Best Answer

I think I'd create spam just to annoy you...just kidding

Best Answer

I am not kidding, keep it up and see what happens.

Best Answer