sniperblue sniperblue 26-30, F 13 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

I see dead peop...no wait...I see stupid people

Best Answer

LOL...gotta be living in Florida or the carribeans, to say its to darn hot ! one way to cool down is get some Ice cream fast...as for any secrets i got....here's one & first time ever told publicly, went to see relatives once & their beach house was a short distant from a nude beach, anyhow could see part of it from a window, I almost dropped from seeing so many fat & old people, yuck !!!! a frightening thing to watch, later was asked if would like to go.. can ya believe i chicken out or was it from knowing all those freaky people were there

Best Answer

I am an alien from outer space trapped in EP...lol...

Best Answer

My secrets would give you nightmares. I am writing a book that soon you can read all about these if you want to.

Best Answer

My secret is I have none...

Best Answer

I don't like taking initiative, but I guess I just did. What's your secret to share then :3

Best Answer

My secret is that I am bundled up talking to someone who lives were it is summer time. There you have it.

Best Answer

I know where King Solomon's gold mines are .

Best Answer

just take a shower

Best Answer