Its very possible, I may joke around a lot but I am friends and just friends with most of the women I know

Best Answer

I am still very good friends with my first GF. We both moved on and married other people and they are good about our 40+year friendship.

Best Answer

good for you

Best Answer

Not sure if that counts, since you were already more then friends at a time.

Best Answer

I would say it depends, it's quite easy to talk and hang out here and there, but to be best friends and very intimate already and share likes. Borderline relationship, and since marriages are basically best friends, it's hard for it to not be like that.

Best Answer

If yo're a girl and I'm your friend, it just means I'm waiting for the chance to **** you.

Best Answer

I have lots girls as friends since I kid.. I still friends with few of my x gf<br />
its possible why not?

Best Answer

LOL<br />
Of course it's possible.<br />
As long as you are unattractive.

Best Answer

geez.

Best Answer

Or, alternatively, we could just **** first, get I out of the way, then become friends.
That works sometimes.
;-)

Best Answer

yeah that always works...

Best Answer

I don't think it's fair to ascribe this attitude to men only.
I had a female friend....it was a with benefits type but only for a month or so...then "just friends" for over a year...but pretty close friends that had a lot of fun and laughs...then her bday came, she was semi drunk amd really wanted to ****....I knew it was a bad idea and told her so but didn't wanna deny her on her bday, after she assured me of course it'd be all cool since we were such good friends...then, like clockwork everything was different and messed up starting the next day and now we aren't even friends

Best Answer

well duh!! don't you know you are never supposed to take a drunk girls word for it?!

Best Answer

Lol, touché excellent point.
So basically you're saying that if you're drunk you will lie to get sex???

Best Answer

i am saying that alcohol greatly effects the level of someone's inhibitions. They get lowered, and when that happens, you aren't thinking clearly, and everything seems like a good idea. What someone may have never done sober, they might do when they are shitfaced because they don't see why it's a big deal. there is no logic and reason. so in other words, don't take advantage of this. say "ok if you still want to have sex when you are sober then we can talk" and leave it at that. i don't care how much she comes onto you, just don't. you are in for a world of hell and drama if you do

Best Answer

That's very well said.
Still, I had the other half of the pitcher of sangria so MYmjudgment may have been affected, too.
Plus, to be fair here and not sexist, she was definitely the instigator and I truly did try to talk her out of it.
I just think its impolite to reject someone on her birthday.
And I always wanna be polite even if I have to **** someone to do it.

Best Answer

ah. so you were both not thinking clearly. bad idea lol i guess it's both of your faults then. lol **** happens. but still, say no next time! and you are so polite aren't u :)

Best Answer

Certainly, I am.
I promise to say please and thank you if you'll **** me

Best Answer

And then we can be friends!

Best Answer

i promise to pretend i didn't hear that if you don't say that again :)

Best Answer

Men are interested in only one thing. And it isn't friendship. Hahahahahahahahah!

Best Answer

i could've told you that

Best Answer