gunsnrose gunsnrose 18-21, F 7 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Community

I see no reason you should not persue your dreams...

Best Answer

It's not even like that, honey. The world is still your playground. Don't let that ******* make you feel like that, you can still conquer the world if you feel like it, but you have to feel deep inside your soul that you are still unstoppable, that what happened is minor setback and will never happen again. Let no one and no circumstance stop you from achieving what goals you have for this life.

Best Answer

Until you deal with it hun your life will feel limited in certain ways..once you have and you remember that you have all the power still you can do it, :) btw I do express my condolences it isn't easy I myself have been too and while I don't understand you personally I understand on a broader spectrum and you have my empathy and I am here if you would ever like to talk.

Best Answer

thank you so much I am trying my best to find the right help, im so sorry you have been through this too, anyone whos still alive to say they have survived is inspirational to me.

Best Answer

than you should be an inspiration to yourself hunny

Best Answer

Don't think that! You can do anything! You can work past this. It's just another obstacle in the path of life. Commit to your dreams!

Best Answer

sorry you were raped

Best Answer

*raises eyebrows* That wasn't what she was expressing. She feels insecure.

Best Answer

her feelings are based on the fact that she was raped. Are you incinuating that I was wrong to express empathy for her being raped? how cruel and insensitive of you

Best Answer