No, not necessarily. For instance, just because my husband buys me flowers, doesn't mean I won't admire other flowers I see. He fancies other women, because there's attractive people everywhere. He can't stop fancying them. But anything other than a sneaky look is a different matter!

Best Answer

This is true :P

Best Answer

ya but he watches acually sneaks watchn **** also

Best Answer

i can't say, but he has no manners.

Best Answer

stop watching his every move....stalker

Best Answer

Contrary to what so many of these women are saying it only means that he is a man and at least he is being curtious enough to not be a snaeky person. I will bet that every woman who has siad he is wrong is looking at other men the same way. I have talked about this with many of my GF and they all admitted that they didnt want there man looking at other women when they were together but they looked at other men. Ladies we need to stop the double standards and let our men be men. If he is treating you nicly and with respect then keep him if nit get rid of him but not just because he looks at other women. I know I want my husband to act alive not like a dead fish

Best Answer

Thanks for the positive input.

Best Answer

you are welcome. We women have got to stop being sucj *******. Hell most women ***** because the guy forgets to put the toilet seat down. Show me where in any book it says he has to do that. Maybe they all need to start bitching because we leave it down and what does it take, a fraction of a second. We are the ones driving the guys to cheat. They just want to find someone who isnt bitching at him for a few minutes.

Best Answer

Ya i do ***** alot and am never unsatisfied but still have that untrusting feeling

Best Answer

+It's disrespectful and i doubt he's into anybody. Throw him back and fish out another.

Best Answer

Nope<br />
He is a guy<br />
Simple

Best Answer

he may be into you but he doesn't respect you much. or at the very least doesn't really know how to make a woman feel special.

Best Answer

It means he can't be trusted. If he does that in front of you what is he doing behind your back....Luv Aunt Lucy

Best Answer

thats what i say

Best Answer

Are you 45 or 25?

Best Answer

Your a man so you prob do it to

Best Answer