the teacher said that if you have your period, you can bring a note. but now that she has said that, probably all the guys in my class, will tease me. :( i'm not ready for the other thing's and i only wears pad's. what can i do?! lol i can just imagine a guy's eyeballs exploding because of to much information. it's your fold for clicking the question. now i have the problem of people asking why I'm not swimming.
puppylover132 puppylover132 13-15, F 15 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Health

you have two choices<br />
tampons or a note<br />
have your parents Email the teacher now so it gets there by class day... then tell the teacher to check the internet<br />
or have your parents call the office and tell the school nurse to excuse you from PE<br />
believe me... this is no big deal, I know it seems like it.. but it really isnt.. Be confident and act self assured

Best Answer

hahaha it's no big deal, give you teacher the note in the locker room or before class, no one else has to know

Best Answer

Use a tampon.

Best Answer

Tampons Bought at your nearest Walmart

Best Answer

ohemgee becky no way! D:

Best Answer

nature is none of my business

Best Answer

Whatever guys tease you for this... they're idiots and disregard them as such. It's not a big deal. Give your teacher the note. ^_^

Best Answer

Okay, you are developing into a woman now. Your body is changing into a woman. You cannot use your period; as an excuse to not do things in life. Just because your on your period. Doesn't mean you are handicapped. Just wear a tampon. If you are worried about the string hanging out. Get a pair of scissiors, and trip the tampon string.

Best Answer

what do the other girls do?do what they do.

Best Answer

Girl! Get your sh*t together and calm the eff down. I've been through this. When no ones around bring your teacher aside and tell him/her. Tell them that you don't want to get bullied because of the guys and if they still decline tell them that they can call your parents.

Best Answer

dude where a tampon then change it when you get out

Best Answer