xxxxevahxxxx xxxxevahxxxx 22-25, F 11 Answers Jun 23, 2014 in Health

I would want to go to the gym and release my anger too.

Best Answer

It was his decision mostly, I wanted to explore the options we had but he insisted we weren't ready.

Best Answer

Sounds like is an introvert

Best Answer

He is*

Best Answer

I don't know, maybe he's feeling overwhelmed and needs to blow off some steam. Don't fret though. Carry on. If that's what you feel is right for you, then go with it.

Best Answer

you probably don't want to keep that boyfriend

Best Answer

boyfriend's a ****. move on.

Best Answer

Now you know you're just a **** to him.

Best Answer

Yeah, how dare he go to the gym when his girlfriend is going to kill his child, what a cad!

Best Answer

It was his decision aswell.

We are in a foreign country on a temporary visa. Both good careers , not married yet or even own our own home. We're still settling ourselves and that's why the decision was made. 😔

Best Answer

I can't talk about this and be civil...

Best Answer

Coz ur kids, that's why.

Best Answer

You're not that much older than her.

Best Answer

We're not kids. We're in a long standing relationship of over 5years, and in our 20's and 30's. this was an accident. Obviously the barrier method failed somehow.

Best Answer

but I wouldn't have unprotected sex without being ready for the consequences

Best Answer

We never had unprotected sex?
Why are you being nasty?

I said above "the barrier method failed" ie. condom

We didn't realise until 3 weeks afterwards. We've been together 5yrs and there was an accident. It happens

Best Answer

Sorry, just read your first comment. His reaction of leaving for the gym sounds like something a teenager would do, not a man in a mature relationship, I just assumed from there it was another case of 20yos getting knocked up without any plan for the future - which happens all the time. But it looks like I'm wrong here - about the contraceptive, didn't mean to be nasty, just have little respect for the aforementioned 20yos.

Best Answer

No worries, mix ups can happen !

Best Answer