tgaye tgaye 26-30, M 8 Answers Sep 14, 2011

Don't be nervous, be confident that you will succeed beyond measure, keep a good mindset, also eat a healthy breakfast.

Best Answer

I think the confidence level is improving by the minute and I guess its from the preparation I'm putting in - no taking chances....I wanted to do a McDonalds big breakfast but I dont think that qualifies for healthy ...LOL

Best Answer

Make sure you've gotten a good night sleep the night before. Don't skip breakfast. Make sure you know your beans. Read up on the organization that you're interviewing for...be knowledgeable about it; it will help you answer questions and to know what questions to ask. Rehearse the things you want the interviewer to know about you; know it cold so that you don't forget anything. The better prepared you are, the more confident you'll be. Good luck!

Best Answer

Thanks a bunch....this definitely gives a good guideline to the day.

Best Answer

stay calm. be yourself. don't be overly nice because that always comes off as phony and makes people think twice about who u really are. just be urself:)

Best Answer

Stop drinking alcohol at least six hours beforehand. Take a bath and put on fresh clothes. Be there on time.

Best Answer

LOL...Fortuately I don't do alcohol, and yeah fresh bath is a must with neat hair cut. And I bought myself a light brown shirt to dress smart ( and would you believe a friend just told me brown offits are not appropriate for interviews)...anyways thanks.

Best Answer

If at all possible, gp to the place where the interview will happen. That way, you will be familiar with it and that will tend to put you more at ease. Also, you will learn how to get there, how to find a parking place (if you drive) and the best place for lunch around there etc.<br />
Learn all you can about the subject of the interview, job etc. The more facts you have about it, the more prepared you will be to discuss it.<br />
Memorize a few good lines about what you are trying to present so that, if you become tongue tied, you will have something to say that will sound OK.<br />
Arrange to have lunch with a friend afterwards or plan on doing something fun after the interview so that you will sit at the interview having something to look forward to when it's over. That will give you a more positive and confident aura.<br />
Get plenty of aerobic exercise early in the morning of the interview. Exercise will have a calming effect.and it increases circulaton to the brain. And get some sleep the night before, of course.<br />
Remember that although this interview will be life chaning, if you do not get the job, it might turn out to be for the best. About 10 years ago, I had a chance at my dream job. I was very nervous about the interview. It seemed to go well but I did not get the job. I was very depressed about it. But, a few months later, I got a much better job, one I knew nothing about at the time of the fateful interview. You never really know what lies ahead in your life. So...if you can, try and relax a little bit.; It will work out one way or another.

Best Answer

Wisdom > knowledge. Don't talk about what you know, talk about what you learned. If they ask about a weakness or an example from your past, talk about what you learned from it. It makes you seem wise, like someone who is growing all the time.

Best Answer

You hit the nail right on the head - this really applies to my technical area...thanks

Best Answer

Don't worry , you probably won't get the job anyway........no just kidding.......

Best Answer

WTF, that made me laugh and spill coffee all over my keyboard...anyways, thanks for giving me a surprise smile.

Best Answer