Try to eat things that are somewhat bland to start. Bread and other grains. Vegetables without a lot of spices. Stay away from things like caffeine, which irritate your stomach lining. <br />
I think attitude is key. Your body is a mechanism, and it needs nutrients and energy. I guess you need to learn to love your body. Each time you eat, say "My body needs this". <br />
Remember that your body is not who you are. It's just the vehicle for your soul. It's needs certain things to survive, or it will break down. How it looks is very secondary. It needs to be healthy.

Best Answer

i used to be a size 2 now i wont even tell anyone what size i am its still in the singles but ugghhh! my fat days i would wear size 4 and i hated myself and got sick everytime i ate food. then i started to feel bad every time I ate, because i felt like i was taking food away from people who needed it more. and i felt disgusting, i hated food, and that was weird because i would eat food non stop and not gain a pound. but then i started to feel depresed so i went on some pills, what ever you do, do not do that! i think one day i ate an apple and gained 10 pounds. i was told i might gain a little weight so i was think maybe 5, but no i gained a lot! then it made me feel gross and i devolped an eating disorder, bad very bad. anyway i figured out why i got sick when i ate, it was because my "friends" said they were a size 0 or 00 or 1, all thoes sizes smaller then me, turns out they were like size 4 but they were shorter then me so i felt fat. dont feel bad about eating if you are a size 2 trust me a lot of girls envy you soo much even if you feel like they dont, trust me they do. enjoy eatng and being a size 2, everyone will hate you because u eat food and are skinny when they eat and puke and dont loose weight, just eat healthy and stay fit you will just be fine and happy

Best Answer

if u cant handle the meats do you eat enough other things to make up for the loss of nutrients? pills... is okay, but u rly p*ss it all out since its all basically water soluble<br />
do you eat enough beans? it has all the amino acids your body needs as well as protein

Best Answer

Just plan out some healthy meals. Eat 2 eggs for breakfast, some nuts for a snack, some type of sand which apple, grilled organic fish and veggies. Use olive oil - it has good fats in it to help maintain libido and energy. Hang in the xLoveYoux :)

Best Answer

I don't eat eggs. Don't like it. Don't eat meat, fish. And I don't drink milk. I'm not allergic. Has nothing to do with "save the animals". My stomach can't take it.

Best Answer

Yeah, most meats are not good for you - they are hard on your bodies digestive system - Fish is ok and chicken breast. Milk isn't good for you either it's purpose is to fatten up babies and give them nutrition. So you'll gain weight quick with milk. Umm....Make a good vegetable soup. Put carrots, broccoli, and whatever else you like. Eat some dark chocolate! Drink some alcohol every other night to relax your body. Get Massaged! All this stuff will make you feel better.

Best Answer

Thank you so much.
But I can't drink because of my liver

Best Answer

Oh, maybe a small amount of red wine (just one bottle has over 1,000 calories a lot of the time.). Stress is a big contributor to many disorders Americans - and society as a whole - face. Small amounts of red wine (half a glass or so.) can really be a great natural stress reliever. SEX! lots of women skip out on this - DON'T! Sex deprivation is not healthy at all! Sex is another important stress reliever (you have a **** load of nerve endings in your clitoris and labia so use them!) Haha. find a balance...try yoga! be spontaneous.

Best Answer