warants a discussion with him. Maybe he does but thinks by working hard is enough. you have to communicate that other things that take effort that also if not can replace the other things he does for you.

Best Answer

attention is communication. tell him u need that

Best Answer

It sounds like you're used to a heightened level of attention and have become needy for it. You could try and work on this need and try to just let it go. You husband may in fact give you a more healthy amount of attention and you might not even realize it. Tell your husband about your worries and your thoughts on this manner. Try and observe different perspectives- why do most men pay attention to me so much? If I were a man looking at myself what kind of a person would I see? Perhaps my husband has respect for me and considers it disrespectful to "ogle" me like other men do. Try to get your husband to say more than just "I love you to death". Ask him why he thinks other men give you attention. Also contemplate what kind of attention this is. Are they noticing your physical appearance or your personality? Do they like talking to you or do they simply remark about your beauty? Do they do generous things for you and why? There's so much that could be going on.

Best Answer

Give yourself some attention, but talk to your husband. Give HIM attention instead, and see where that goes.

Best Answer