MrCarGuy MrCarGuy 26-30, M 8 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Intimacy

Absolutely, positively incorrect. It's like saying all black men have large penises and are a great lay (inaccurate on both accounts). The girls who give the best head are the ones who enjoy themselves by doing the actual act. I for one enjoy it immensely and I am of mixed racial decent. I've also been told (by numerous ex partners) that I'm one of the best blow jobs they've ever received ;)

Best Answer

and your telephone number is? lol jk.

Best Answer

Whats race got to do with it?

Best Answer

i've gotten head froma couple of different women over the years, and they all didnt know what they were doing. except that one white girl all those years back. Its funny she told me i would never get head that good again..i didnt believe her

Best Answer

So one speaks for all? I doubt it

Best Answer

lol... im an indian female and i have been told that im really good at it........... d more a female like to do it, the better she does it...race and age got nothing to do with it

Best Answer

Noways Asian girls!

Best Answer

i had a Filipino girl sux the **** out of me once...( not a good experience) she almost suxed my **** off

Best Answer

White Girls give the Best Everything because you don't have to go through an act of war to get them to do anything and anybody that says Black Dudes don't have Huge appendages obviously didn't take a Gym Class and have to share a communal shower with them. Man those dudes are blessed.

Best Answer

Um knowing a few, no, they don't. As being a black girl I enjoy doing it and are good at it, you might have came across a few disagreeable women that colored your view, no pun intended but those don't speak for the rest of us.

Best Answer

I worked in an office with 12 Black Women (I'm a White Dude) for 8 1/2 years so I know your politics and as for Black men and endowment I went to High School and Colleges where I shared communal showers with brothers and these cats were packin serious love guns. I think I know why most White Chicks are attracted to Black Men now.

Best Answer

yup,

Best Answer

No. Guys give the best head. And babes eat ***** far better than any man can.

Best Answer