chadwiak01 chadwiak01 22-25, F 9 Answers Jul 3 in Dating & Relationships

I'm sure you're not the only one. I don't think there is such a thing. Even if there were only 2 women on an island they would find a reason to pick at each other.

Best Answer

U can't cus girl frens are all bitchy n opportunists. Trust me I know. It's not going to be like in the movies. They are going to leave u, tell ur secrets to everyone n backstab u in the end

Best Answer

Me too, lol.

Best Answer

Okay....and you haven't done that why?

Best Answer

Because every single girl I have ever been friends with has been a crazy, back stabbing, conniving, immature brat that was only concerned with tanning and vomiting their food up.

Best Answer

Sounds like you went to a private school. Secondly, how is that any worse than guys? A guy will sleep with your mother, lie about it, and then act like it's your fault.

Best Answer

Very true. I guess I just don't trust human beings, in general.

Best Answer

Dare I ask he question that should not be asked?<br />
what the heck - OK if I read the question and answer right - every time you try to become best friends with girls they turn out to be devious nasty back stabbers etc. Is that right - assuming it is the questions I would ask are ....<br />
A) If "everyone" turns out like that - are you doing something wrong. are you disloyal, do you talk behind their backs - do you try to take their men? Is there a reason why they all turn against you?? <br />
B) Where are you finding these potential best girl friends - at the local be a bi.tch training school? Find normal friends and be nice to them be there for them, support them and they should respond by being nice to you<br />
C) Are you just misunderstanding silly jokes. I know that in a group some jokes can be at the expense of somebody who reacts badly - they like to see you fall for it and they think it is funny. Could it be that you are just misunderstanding group jokes and bit.chy banter - are you imagining they are being nasty?<br />
D) Are you trying too hard? Best Friends come along and develop over time. If you are getting needy and pushing to be "best friends" you may be putting people off and that would be a bad thing. So - don't puch too hard, just be there, be friendly, take a joke when it is made against you, help and support where you can, don't gossip about others in the group , ESPECIALLY don't gossip about people in the group to other people in the group. Hopefully you are honest, reliable, supportive etc - show them that over time. <br />
E) So people are nasty about you - ARE YOU SURE. Who says they are - is somebody just trying to cause trouble? Could it be a misunderstanding could they be talking about another girl called Susan (or whatever your name is). the only way to find out is to ask - don't confront, don't challenge just calmly sit down and ask - eg "I hear that somebody last night made a joke about me and said I was XXX, why would they say that ? ... and take it from there <br />
Good luck - don't be over sensitive, wait for a friendship to develop, be good and be nice !

Best Answer

Good luck with that!!!

Best Answer

Watch a episode of power rangers. That will make you feel better

Best Answer

Whats stopping you from developing these relationships?

Best Answer

Every girl I try to form a friendship with just turns out to be a horrible. I don't like to keep company like that.

Best Answer

Where are you finding these horrible girls? Look other places! School, church, hobby group... that way you'll find friends that have common interests and values as you.

Best Answer

Good luck with that.

Best Answer