Knowing you will feel so content while falling asleep it makes your tomorrows so beautiful, like walking on a cloud.

Best Answer

Its fukin awsome!!! nuff said

Best Answer

warm and snuggly

Best Answer

It's comforting, warm, and even better when there is love involved. The sense of security is priceless.

Best Answer

It's nice the first time but my arm gets numb and I don't want to wake her so I'm half dead by morning. Now I bought her a dog. We are both happy. So is the dog.

Best Answer

Hot, sweaty, uncomfortable and overrated.

Best Answer

Last time I fell asleep in someones arm was at the age of 7 or 8, from what I recall, it's pretty uncomfortable. =(

Best Answer

Comforting, feeling security wrapped in the arms of someone that cares for you. Warm and cozy but heavy at the same time. Relaxing. I like an arm laying across my chest , neck or hip.

Best Answer

Honestly, the thought of it is nicer than what it actually is. I generally like to be free to toss and turn in my sleep and struggle to fall asleep while cuddling. That is just me though, some people love it.<br />
There was this one time when my a guy I was dating spooned me while I fell asleep and that was okay, but what was really nice was when I woke up the next morning, he was still spooning me. That was an awesome feeling and something that I never had before. It put me in the best mood.

Best Answer

If you can find a guy that is any good at it .....

Best Answer