IPlayyDirtyy IPlayyDirtyy 16-17, F 22 Answers Jun 9, 2012

Just like how girls like dicks...it's meat

Best Answer

Lol...good oneπŸ‘πŸ‘

Best Answer

Makes sense..

Best Answer

No, it's NOT like that! WE won't drive into the side of a building just because some well-endowed guy strolls by in tight pants!

Best Answer

Women wouldn't need to. They start getting wet between their thighs at the sight of a bulging crotch. Don't tell me you never felt warm down there...when you saw one

Best Answer

It's just a sexual cue. Like a woman's curves and wider hips. LIke a man's shape is a sexual cue to a woman.

I suppose it's the same in the animal kingdom. Each species has its own cues for males and females.

Best Answer

It's that troublesome Y-Chromosome.

Again. . .

Best Answer

i like things that are soft and squishy

Best Answer

someone is gonna ruin this comment :(

Best Answer

do you like poo? Poo is soft and squishy.

Best Answer

Haha! I bet..

Best Answer

Men are biologically predisposed to being attracted to certain predictors of fertility, breasts and hips being two predominant ones. Having a fair amount of body fat means that even during leaner times, when food is scarce, the female is more likely to survive and to be able to feed the child from her own energy reserves.

Best Answer

Yeah. Very true. But i don't think breasts are gonna help with that..

Best Answer

Yes, they do. They are fat reserves.

Best Answer

Yeah when I breast fed my babies only fat came out each gland just like toothpaste. I never could understood that.

Best Answer

Because, they don't have it and they know how it works for excitement to both:)...

Best Answer

I used to wonder that myself, but then I just accepted it. Our minds are wired a certain way. If men weren't attracted to women, then we wouldn't reproduce.

Best Answer

yes , moms breast fed their sons and are addicted.

Best Answer

So true!!

Best Answer

know that it is very enjoyable too.

Best Answer

fat and glandular tissue. because straight men are attracted to women and breasts are part of a woman.

Best Answer

Haha. Alright that makes sense..

Best Answer

never wondered. just glad they do.

Best Answer

Haha.

Best Answer

Its evolutionary display. 4 leg females turn around and display their primary sex organs at eye and nose level. When human ancestors stood up on hind legs, females could no longer show off their ******* at eye and nose level. Over time human females developed unique (among mammalian females) permanently enlarged breasts as secondary sexual display adaptations. Over thousands of generations, men who breed with females who flaunt their sexual display are rewarded with continuing their genes. Men not attracted were bred out of the gene pool long ago.

Best Answer

I don't know. Did you ever have sex? I'm not going into any kind of detail, but boobs are very involved(at least when I have sex). There is so much I want to say right now, but I feel like it would be very inappropriate. :D

Best Answer

Oh. I know all about sex. Haha. I know boobs are involved. I just felt like seeing what other people would think. Hehe.

Best Answer

haha I figured but I am bored and wanted to say something. I ended up having to stop myself from saying anything more though :P

Best Answer

men are just jealous of what they don't have lol XD

Best Answer

Yes, they are!

Best Answer

bunch of savages lol :D

Best Answer

So true! 😊

Best Answer

Now haven't you heard that fat can be beautiful?

Best Answer

Yeah, but .. I'm just curious about this. Haha..

Best Answer