Do that thing that you hate.<br />
BACK off of him for several days. Find something else to do, even if you cry and act crazy the first day or so.<br />
Honestly, I think that any guy in his right mind would NOT want a girl who is that gaga over him. That clingy. Sounds kind of scary to me, and unhealthy for you both.

Best Answer

i know its unhealthy for me and for him ive never been this way in my life and it scares me to what ive turned into thats why im trying to change

Best Answer

It's never worked for me, the more time I wanted to invest the more they wanted to retreat into their selfish ways. Men are not like us, especially young ones, if you put all your energy into him you will end up depressed and lonely, please don't give up your life for him, it is just not healthy.

Best Answer

You need a life. Get a hobby.

Best Answer

exorcism time

Best Answer

you can buy this thing from a sex shop that you can make a mold of his penis. then you can take him out when you want. problem solved.

Best Answer

Joking aside, you surely have thing you have to do .. Work ? study ? Give more time and effort into them.<br />
Also, you surely have friends and family which you are probably majorly neglecting right now. <br />
Try small steps. Go see a friend or some family one night, and if you get desperate, call your partner but make it as brief as possible. <br />
The danger here is that, because you cling so strongly to him, you will SUFFOCATE him.<br />
YOU don't want that and neither does HE ! <br />
Encourage your partner to go do things without you which by the sounds of it they already do.

Best Answer

Make sure you stay busy with the activies you use to love before you met him, if you lost touch with you friend's, reconnect or make new ones. Try to stay busy, because bf's are so emotionally unavailable and they only seem to come around when they want to, so why don't you make a life away from him and he will apprecaite you more and you won't appear so needy. Guys aren't in touch with their true feelings until they lose a good women or she is too busy for him.

Best Answer

thank you this is great advice!

Best Answer

you know what,you're going through the exact same stuff i am.its not even funny.<br />
the cheating insecurity,the crazy obsession,the feeling wer u give your 110percent and still want to give more,but the other puts in only 20percnt..fear of losing the person so keeping up wid everything.. keepin most of your inner thoughts bottled cuz the other's happiness matters more..

Best Answer

thats exactly the problems im having! at least someone understands what its like

Best Answer

i totally understand you..my situation's soooo like yours. i know no advice helps,and you cant change and calm down,maybe time helps. best of luck :)

Best Answer

and hey,dont listen to all those people who say you need to get a life,n get yourself checked n stuff..
no one knows what it feels like till it happens..

Best Answer

thanks! and you are totally right ive never been like this before and never thought i would be nobody understands until it happens to them!

Best Answer

explore your own self worth.

Best Answer

Yeah we dont really like it when that happens...

Best Answer

You can love your boyfriend and enjoy time with him but he can not define who you are. Maybe consider finding things you enjoy outside of him. sometimes at the beginning of a relationship people react in such a manner. I too reacted in the same fashion when my husband and I were first married. I have learned the hard way that I need to make sure I find my own source of happiness. He can and should only do so much to make me happy. It is my job to make myself happy. Sounds like you need to find something outside of him that you are passionate about. :-) Good Luck

Best Answer

Together, join a club, group, event, organization, even church. Work with him and see what he like. You may even be a biker or auto mechanic. You get the giggles for him and nothing to back it up, no experience, adventure, or even hobby. After a while he will be running from you.

Best Answer

watch out, you could turn him off by acting like that.

Best Answer

Become a Wocket in his Pocket.

Best Answer