forachange forachange 36-40, F 11 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in EP

It's kept me sane sometimes.

Best Answer

I've noticed an interesting thing on EP since I've been here. When many people first join they seem to have a bit of an issue or a chip on their shoulder. Not all people, but many, myself included. This is evident in the Q&A section by the way that they ask or answer questions. After a while they will mellow out a bit. I think the simple fact that EP allows us to vent and air our views etc is therapeutic in a way.

Nice avatar, cats rule.:-)

Best Answer

yes i agree...and cats rock...:)

Best Answer

It has made me calmer, happier, more upbeat, yet more aggravated, more depressed, and angrier.

Best Answer

I think I am too. It really helps me to write out my problems so EP's blog has been a blessing. Also I am going through the hardest break-up ever so I keep telling the story and it gets easier every time. Talking to other people in similar situations makes me feel less alone.

Best Answer

i agree and good luck with that :)

Best Answer

Actually I think it's had the opposite affect on me at times. That's when I just leave. O_o

Best Answer

Definitely not

Best Answer

I've thought a lot more about committing suicide since being on EP....j/k

Best Answer