LifeOnAThread LifeOnAThread 18-21, F 10 Answers Jul 10 in Community

we all make mistakes and feel bad about ourselves at times. God doesn't ever give up on you in life, and you shouldn't either. You can learn from every single one of your mistakes or experiences, and become better, not bitter.

Best Answer

Hi! Repent for your sins to Jesus and accept him as your savior! God and jesus loves you! Everything is going to be fine!

Best Answer

Yeah sure. Ehats Jesus gonna do.

Best Answer

*whats

Best Answer

He will forgive you for your sins! Help you with any problems and protect you against evil. John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Best Answer

Best Answer

If you have been bad in some way-you have been bad because of yourself and nothing to do with religion.<br />
We all have the right to live our lives the way we want too.<br />
And at times others do something bad.<br />
But if its not serious like taking someone's life.<br />
Its not what I would call bad.

Best Answer

Thats what i said, bad has come to me because of what i have done. My family is making my life a living hell. And its all to do with what i do. U have ur beliefs i have mine.

Best Answer

I am not having a go at you.
And I don't know what you did wrong.
But I found when doing wrong in life.
Its a matter of doing your best to make it right.
With your family not helping you instead of causing your life to be unhappy.
Its wrong that they have turned against you.
When I comment to any question its meant in a good way.
We all have different beliefs-and I am not judging yours.
If ever you want to chat about it I am genuine and caring.
And I really hope your family will forgive you for whatever you done.
If its something really serious than I can understand why they react like they do.
But I am not saying they are dealing with it in the right way.

Best Answer

I dont remember doing anything bad to them. Theyre just like that. I meant that i was being bad to God, like forgetting to pray, forgetting to thank Him etc.

Best Answer

That is not bad.
At times we all forget to do things.
So you have not been bad.

Best Answer

But although I am not religious I did when younger read parts of the bible.
And if you ask your God to forgive you he will.
But whatever you done your parents should tell you off.
But not cause you unhappiness.
Hope all goes well for you soon.

Best Answer

Im not Christian.
I dont think u get what im saying.
I didnt do anything bad to my parents. I was only bad to God.
Being bad to God is 'very' bad!

Best Answer

I do get what you mean.
But for example if you did something wrong to a brother or sister and after told them you were sorry.
They would forgive you.
The same applies to your God by saying you are sorry you did not pray.
But the point I made was that your parents should not turn against you for that reason.
As like many parents now-when they were younger they probably done wrong.
Not praying is not bad.
But being treated in a wrong way by your family is wrong.

Best Answer

Stop and repent. The Lord hears you and is just forgive your sin. Jesus loves you no matter where you've been.

Best Answer

Mmhm keep telling yourself that and others maybe one day you'll believe it just saying

Best Answer

I repent but then i go back to sinning. God is forgiving, that never changes. I on the other hand have not been as loyal

Best Answer

Cthulu fhtagn.

Best Answer

HI ssaaraahh <br />
sounds to me like you are punishing yourself. Be kind to yourself instead. Make your God a kind not a vengeful God and then you will have a happier life. Use any regrets you have over your behaviour to empower reform and better behaviour on your part not self flagilation. See?<br />
Best wishes<br />
:)

Best Answer

All that is good comes from Him. All that is bad comes from me and what ive done. How is that making u think that God is vengeful?

Best Answer

Hi ssaaraahh
well in your question you wrote: "Ive been bad to God, so bad is happening to me.Whateva bad that comes to me, iv brought it on myself" Sounds to me like your God is making bad things happen t you because you think you have been bad. That sounds vengeful to me.
Anyway best wishes
:)

Best Answer

God Bless you!

Best Answer