LifeOnAThread LifeOnAThread 18-21, F 10 Answers Jul 10 in Community

we all make mistakes and feel bad about ourselves at times. God doesn't ever give up on you in life, and you shouldn't either. You can learn from every single one of your mistakes or experiences, and become better, not bitter.

Best Answer

Hi! Repent for your sins to Jesus and accept him as your savior! God and jesus loves you! Everything is going to be fine!

Best Answer

Yeah sure. Ehats Jesus gonna do.

Best Answer

*whats

Best Answer

He will forgive you for your sins! Help you with any problems and protect you against evil. John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Stop and repent. The Lord hears you and is just forgive your sin. Jesus loves you no matter where you've been.

Best Answer

Mmhm keep telling yourself that and others maybe one day you'll believe it just saying

Best Answer

I repent but then i go back to sinning. God is forgiving, that never changes. I on the other hand have not been as loyal

Best Answer

Cthulu fhtagn.

Best Answer

HI ssaaraahh <br />
sounds to me like you are punishing yourself. Be kind to yourself instead. Make your God a kind not a vengeful God and then you will have a happier life. Use any regrets you have over your behaviour to empower reform and better behaviour on your part not self flagilation. See?<br />
Best wishes<br />
:)

Best Answer

All that is good comes from Him. All that is bad comes from me and what ive done. How is that making u think that God is vengeful?

Best Answer

Hi ssaaraahh
well in your question you wrote: "Ive been bad to God, so bad is happening to me.Whateva bad that comes to me, iv brought it on myself" Sounds to me like your God is making bad things happen t you because you think you have been bad. That sounds vengeful to me.
Anyway best wishes
:)

Best Answer

God Bless you!

Best Answer