JustAFriendlyNinjaKiss JustAFriendlyNinjaKiss 22-25, M 11 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Community

Apparently your not done on this earth yet and you have some unfinished business or you would of been gone by now. I did the same thing 3 yrs ago. I didn't get my desired outcome. BUT the outcome I did get was a million times better then the one I had desired. =D

Best Answer

If I had hope that something better than my desired outcome was possible, then I wouldn't be desiring this outcome, and working so diligently at it

Best Answer

Yes it is a conundrum. I had no hope. and if someone had told me what i just told you . I would of swigged more vodka and snorted another line. You don't need hope. YOU NEED Faith =D

Best Answer

Gah, faith, I lost that amazing tool I once grasped onto like a mighty sword. I can't find it

Best Answer

Well it can't be that far from you. Your here talking to me or us or both. You came here to ask questions and you perhaps had some "faith" that someone would answer. EVEN if it would be a lame one?? hmmm?? =)

Best Answer

Never said your answer was a lame one, and I don't know what I came here looking for tonight. It's actually the last place I'd rather be, but it's all I have, so how lame is that?

Best Answer

Well i didn't think my answer was lame either xD Hey we all grasp at straws where ever they may be. So here you are on EP , so what? Better than scratchin your *** and picking your nose waiting for the sun to rise =D
So if you don't me asking ....How come your so down and lost your hope etc?

Best Answer

I lost someone important to me, again, and I'm truly hating myself because of it, cuz I'm just not a good guy. I truly have nobody to really talk to, or even go to for a hug, or even a handshake, or pat on the back. No emotional interaction, no physical interaction, nothing available to me. Thus, I'm really f'n tired of being on the inside looking out at everything I can't have and no longer have.

Best Answer

i understand where you are coming from. Though I am not in your shoes and won't pretend to "get you". I could sit here and tell you to focus on what you do have though I don't think that would help. =( You may not have the things you want in this moment. BUT... I am here interacting with you, reaching out to you a perfect stranger, to say "hey you are not alone" You are not the first person to feel this way nor will you be the last. It may not ease your pain but take some comfort in knowing I am with you in spirit. Life throws you some curve balls and sometimes they hit you square in the head and knock you down and then runs you over with a freight train. =P The hardest thing in life is to Love yourself. But its also the most important. It was a lesson i learned late in life and I am still practicing. LIfe is a journey NOT a destination. If you have no faith or hope that's ok Because someone out there has enough for you too. I do have to go to bed now. But PM anytime. =D

Best Answer

opium and bed

Best Answer

Opium in bed and still here

Best Answer

Get some sleep and play some great music in the morning.<br />
Then get to working out.

Best Answer

good advice.

Best Answer

Working out? I haven't done that in a few weeks, gave up on it, there was a mountain I used to climb twice a week, of course I'd get high once I got to the top

Best Answer

clean up, sober up and seek help for whatever makes you feel this way!!

Best Answer

You've been consuming intoxicants all night and are disappointed with the fact that you have not expired. And you ask, what next? Well, call a helpline or see the doctor because what you're doing is not normal. I once consumed 16 sleeping pills washed down with a bottle of red wine. I slept for 16 hours then woke up feeling strangely serene. I was meant to live. So are you. It is not normal to want to die. You can feel better if you get the help you need.

Best Answer

r u depressed?

Best Answer

A few joints of the medical grade stuff should take care of the conscious part.

Best Answer

well try living your life and u can hate it everyday and work at living longer than anyone the best punishment u can give yourself

Best Answer

Become a rock star. That's their life everyday.

Best Answer

Great idea, now I just need a voice, a band, and a tour bus, thanks :-P

Best Answer

Sure thing. If you need help ill be right here to help you be the rockiest rock star ever.

Best Answer

The rockiest? Sounds rockin to me

Best Answer

Indeed

Best Answer