sssilk sssilk 18-21, F 13 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Health

Take Vitamins, Vitamin B, B12 +A, E and C is important for healthy skin and hair.<br />
Use conditioner every other time you shower<br />
Don't over dry your hair.<br />
Go to a salon monthly to get damage and split ends trimmed off.

Best Answer

stop dying you hair hun

Best Answer

shave it all off and start from scratch

Best Answer

get out of here

Best Answer

well, you asked

Best Answer

Morocan Oil. put it on ur ends when dry. dont lather it. just enough

Best Answer

Go on a natural detoxifying diet. There are so many chemicals in everything we eat and drink and for your hair to release the chemicals that are in it, the body needs to be clean of toxins so it can repair your hair. Other treatments for hair can give you a quick fix, but to get your hair back to that healthy natural glow, you need to rid your body of the toxins, and nourish it with good healthy foods. Good Luck!

Best Answer

use henna it's natural and harmless

Best Answer

I use raw coconut oil in my hair as a treatment once a week. I have been dying my hair for years but since using this my hair has never felt softer. The oil I use comes in a jar as a solid but the heat from your hands melts it, I then apply it to my hair and leave it over night - when I've washed it out the next morning my hair is silky smooth (and smells lovely). You can also use coconut oil as a moisturiser.

Best Answer

Time

Best Answer

thankyou fellow reptile

Best Answer

an englishmans ***** did i metion i was from england

Best Answer

stop dying it, get a good cut, and use a very good shampoo and conditioner.

Best Answer