xoxolexi xoxolexi 18-21, F 7 Answers Oct 15, 2013 in Depression

Could be anything, hormones, chemical imbalance...etc. If it keeps up, let someone now or ask to see a doctor.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

You're welcome.....(that was supposed to say let someone KNOW)....not now....sorry. Good luck.

Best Answer

Me too for way too long but live happily in denial if you can imagine it

Best Answer

me too, sometimes i think i just need someone hug me so tightly but when someone hug me i think they dont really care and i still feeling sad

Best Answer

you should try doing something you love :) or spend sometime with friends and family who really loves you...for me talking to a close friend, working out and stepping into a spa helps :)

Best Answer

That's depression. <br />
See your doc abt it cuz the longer u leave it it gets worse and it takes longer to heal.

Best Answer

I recommend a sit down with yourself to consider the possibilities...and see where it takes you...it will take a while to figure it out...I deal with it myself and my understanding is constantly evolving...

Best Answer