xoxolexi xoxolexi 18-21, F 5 Answers Oct 15, 2013 in Depression

Could be anything, hormones, chemical imbalance...etc. If it keeps up, let someone now or ask to see a doctor.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

You're welcome.....(that was supposed to say let someone KNOW)....not now....sorry. Good luck.

Best Answer

you should try doing something you love :) or spend sometime with friends and family who really loves you...for me talking to a close friend, working out and stepping into a spa helps :)

Best Answer

That's depression. <br />
See your doc abt it cuz the longer u leave it it gets worse and it takes longer to heal.

Best Answer

I recommend a sit down with yourself to consider the possibilities...and see where it takes you...it will take a while to figure it out...I deal with it myself and my understanding is constantly evolving...

Best Answer

since you are in the teens, it probably is blended with hormone surges and true emotions. Talking or writing it out might help, also maybe thing about when it started and think about what was going on around you, it might just be in the background and affecting you until you become conscious of something that triggered the severity of the emotion. <br />
Hope you feel better soon.

Best Answer

Thank you I will try that.

Best Answer