Could be anything, hormones, chemical imbalance...etc. If it keeps up, let someone now or ask to see a doctor.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

You're welcome.....(that was supposed to say let someone KNOW)....not now....sorry. Good luck.

Best Answer

If this is something you might like to treat, I have MILD anxiety. Rx prescriptions only put me to sleep. I asked my Doc if she could tell me something natural or over the counter. Immediately she told me St Johns Wort. When I forget a day the anxiety returns. It's an herb. Read about it on the Internet. Those little voices in my head are gone... as long as I remember to take this pill.
Available @ Walmart. A miracle pill. Give it a few days. If you don't have any help you might need something stronger.

Best Answer

do something that makes you laugh. watch something funny. sometimes watching comedy or something that's made really badly makes me laugh and then im less sad..

Best Answer

Sometimes it is okay to feel sad. It should go away with time. Be kind to yourself. You are beautiful. Hugs

Best Answer

Me too for way too long but live happily in denial if you can imagine it

Best Answer

me too, sometimes i think i just need someone hug me so tightly but when someone hug me i think they dont really care and i still feeling sad

Best Answer

you should try doing something you love :) or spend sometime with friends and family who really loves you...for me talking to a close friend, working out and stepping into a spa helps :)

Best Answer

That's depression. <br />
See your doc abt it cuz the longer u leave it it gets worse and it takes longer to heal.

Best Answer