MissEmily89 MissEmily89 22-25, F 5 Answers Aug 6, 2012 in Community

Thw first answer is correct. Your mind is trying to solve a problem. but we cant help you unless you disclose the dream.

Best Answer

Recurring dreams mean the conflict hasn't been resolved. Your subconscious mind is working to solve this struggle but it hasn't figured it out yet.

Best Answer

sure be glad to,,what's ur repeating dream ?

Best Answer

My dream is this... I'm at home by myself and my kids are not present. Which may I state is weird, and the home I'm in isn't really my house. But in my dream it seems like it is. There is someone coming into my house while I'm not looking and leaving signs to let me know he is in there. For instants in the first dream he leave the front door slightly cracked with the deadbolt open. In the second dream he moves something on the table. It's his way of letting me know he is in the house. In all dreams I have seen him standing behind a door and all I can see is his finders holding onto the door. I think he is black, but I'm not sure. I'm going off what color his hands are. But something that sticks out to me is that on this middle finger there is a band-aid just bellow the nail. Anyways in all the dreams I manage to make it out front of this house (not sure if it's mine) and start to call someone for help. But all the times that I call no one answers and when I do finally get to tell someone they don't believe me. And this last dream that I had today was slightly different in the end. When I ran outside to get help he was in my sons room inside and he look at me through the blinds but all I could see was his finger pulling the blinds down to look out and the band-aid on his finger. And that's when I wake up freaking out. I think I have had this dream six times now. A few things change in the dream the context is always the same. When I wake up it's horrible. I feel like there is a heavy mood in the room and I can't get it off my mind.
Any help would be great, Also if you know anything I can do to make myself stop having this dream that would be awesome as well. Actually anything would be good at this point.
Thank you so much

Best Answer

1st thing I get is the band aid --- says to me,,, even though he like terrorizing you,, HE is vulnerable ( not like 'all powerfull'),,, then ,,d fact ur dream remains basically d same,,says way loud,,, whatever's up w/on u is serious -- focuses ur attention. Next d fact that u CAN get out ur house,,says u CAN beat/defeat this 'ghost guy',,,, more to follow,, after I read ur reply :)

Best Answer