dream 1: had a boyfriend dream2: guy sent me message about loving me and i shouted at him and told him not to mess around with my feelings dream3: saw a guy in classroom and he looked at me as if he were going to say somthing but didnt and i thought he was amazingly good looking dream 4: we were just joking around me and this other guy and he put his arm around me pulling me into his side but then my friend came and he pulled her into the hug as well ? these were all different guys 2 of them i know but we hardly speak and 2 of them i didnt
lilliverpoolsangel1011 lilliverpoolsangel1011 13-15, F 6 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Dreams about boys....wow. Who would ever expect a teenage girl to dream about boys? <br />
As zygote said, it's called puberty............but don't expect it to stop when puberty ends. Women dream about men. It's natural.

Best Answer

Flirting <br />
To dream that you are flirting or that someone is flirting with you represents your need for intimacy and affection. You may be about to enter into a serious commitment or relationship in the near future.<br />
http://www.dreammoods.com/

Best Answer

Just enjoy your dreams...

Best Answer