wolf2121 wolf2121 18-21, M 12 Answers Mar 30, 2012

thats ruff, man....hehe. OH, cmon, that was a good pun.

Best Answer

Shouldn't have made that deal at the crossroads...

Best Answer

Stop watching Prisoner of Azkaban.

Best Answer

get a body cass

Best Answer

what i have found interesting with reoccurring dreams ,you are in control,take an active role,it's your dream ,i used to have a reoccurring dream of a major head on collision time after time i saw my friends getting hurt ,killed going thru the windshield,so i tried doing different things and noticing the outcome,last time i decided not to wear my seat belt and drive in front of the people in the front seat,outcome they got bruised knees and i lived went thru the windshield but survived,police said if i would of had my seatbelt on i would be dead,steering whell was imbedded into drivers seat and this all came true one day,haven't had the dream since,the dream went on for like a year,weird but true,there's been other dreams i've played with ,tryit

Best Answer

thanx ill try it

Best Answer

you must be a white supremesist

Best Answer

im not a white supermesist i was raised to get along with all and that we are all the same no matter what skin color you are

Best Answer

Get a bigger but nicer dog to take away those dog-ba<x>sed fears.

Best Answer

share your drugs stooge

Best Answer