Matthew140 Matthew140 13-15, M 9 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Health

You need to see a doctor to help you with your condition.

Best Answer

Read the Bible. If you can get hold of the Bible on CD and fall to sleep at night while listening to it, I've heard great things happen! (warning: the first couple nights can be difficult, I hear, because you're initiating "spiritual warfare" against darkness) Let me know the outcome if you try either of these suggestions. Blessings.

Best Answer

see a doctor. they have meds to help control that

Best Answer

Why do you panic when your heart beats fast???

Best Answer

Good question.

Best Answer

So why??Do you have phobia??

Best Answer

There must be something that scares you

Best Answer

What is that?

Best Answer

Are you scared of death??Or had you any incident that made you like that.

Best Answer

See doctor. In the mean time when you're having a panic attack focus on what is going on around you. Notice that your panic attack is over nothing and that you are perfectly safe.

Best Answer

Don,t panic

Best Answer

Its hard not to when you just feel it

Best Answer

You can't - learn not to panic about panic attacks. Just ride it out.

Best Answer

sure you can,
I suffered with PTSD and had many panic attacks daily, when I realized not to panic when I had them they they did not get worse and now I never get them,
Get some counseling and you will learn to recognize when and what brings them on and you will have more control of them instead of them controlling you.

Best Answer

I've had panic attacks 2 - 3 years and they went away for a year and now they are back much stronger and its hard to control them now

Best Answer

Thanks for copying me.

Best Answer