to someone? Not hating on women and I don't mean to generalize. I wouldn't go gay, I just wouldn't let anyone get close enough to hurt me, and I'd die a virgin.
Blurbel Blurbel 26-30, M 14 Answers May 13, 2012

Ok, if you keep picking women who lie, cheat, and betray you...chances are you are drawn to women who are not trustworthy.

Chances are because they remind you of either mom or dad...it's subconscious, but it does not have to stay that way.

I know that sounds like I'm blaming the victim...but I'm not.

I want you to figure out why you fall for women who are going to $crew you over. so you can figure out why and find a better-quality woman.

Best Answer

there is still good women out here and not all of us will hut you just get through your feelings and look for the right one. Beliive me turning your feelings off is not a good thing I know form experience and am still single because of it.

Best Answer

The fact that you're even asking this clearly says that you care about love and relationships. And that's why you shouldn't give up.

If you keep getting hurt, you're chasing after the wrong girls.

Best Answer

The trouble with us men is we try to own a cow, feed grass and clean all the cowdung happily and forget the purpose of owning the cow is drinking the milk, one fine day when we catch a neighbor milking the cow, we are heart broken and turn to alcohol or drugs. Men grow up, milk is available in cartons and pay only for amount used

Best Answer

You should, I have, Ive had the same thing happen to me

Best Answer

and how did that work out for you?

Best Answer

Still working on it

Best Answer

Just take some time to heal and later be more confident, polished up, well groomed and try to date ladies that you feel a connection with.

Best Answer

Once you are not a virgin, you won't even try to avoid women. Though not all people have sexual needs--just saying--.It isn't something that you can always expect. How much of your seeking is based on societal expectations. Many people don't bother with relationships. This on line stuff is way safer and provides nice stimulus and interaction. Also, we all can't be into relationships--there are so many people on the planet and so many differences it is a minor miracle that we can even get along. If you want to give up on women, go ahead. It won't hurt you. There are video games and on line gaming and writing and tons of things to do that you will hugely enjoy. I try to be positive and I try to beat down my insecurities so that I can be more trusting instead of suspicious of people. It sucks to be paranoid. Too many good things on the planet to appreciate and enjoy. Good luck. You are very handsome and I hope you will enjoy your time.

Best Answer

All your points are valid. thanks for the response.

Best Answer

Why shouldn't you? because there are approx 7 billion people in the world. Only hetero? Still a few billion for you to schmooze with. Travel, different cultures value different things.

Best Answer

Take a hiatus and regroup a little and then try again. Sounds like you've just gotten involved with really bad women.

Best Answer

i gave up for a while but it gets to you later and you start up again you can't help it

Best Answer

don't give up but change ur approach ie if u spend on them when u meet them, reduce it etc and u wld not be hurt again

Best Answer