The reason was foolish. He's older than I am with a family and all but he was being playful with me and some girl in our programme, called him out on it, and it made things uncomfortable. He forgave me, it seems but today I checked on him because we had an exam( just to make sure he was up), and I asked him a question earlier. After the exam he sat beside my friend and spoke to her, but nothing to me yet. Should I give him time? What do I do?
BelleBlowingBubbles BelleBlowingBubbles 22-25, F 3 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Self Improvement

He sounds a bit creepy. Creepy be bad!!

Best Answer

I dunno. He's okay

Best Answer

I have been ignoring a "friend" too. I say friend in quotes because I told him to just be my friend, but he keeps pushing for more. Nope. I can't be more clear than that can I?

Best Answer

move on he already did

Best Answer

what do you mean?

Best Answer

it was easy for you to avoid him so he took it as you were done being his friend and therefore he moved on from your friendship

Best Answer

:-( That's just sad. I don'y want this to happen. I just read into things to much,. He had said that I'm still his friend so...dunno

Best Answer

yeah he said that but now its a damaged friendship things won't be the same again

Best Answer

Okay. Guess I'll have to except that.

Best Answer

Seems like you were right. :-/ Doesn't hurt as much anymore but it bothers me a little

Best Answer