"Republican troll staleywise is starting the racism stuff again & her servile friend jatpack3 is helping her Look you two, the Klan is not welcome here on EP so why don't you get back in your crappy trucks and head on back to whatever cesspool you emerged from" by Studmuffin
staleywise staleywise 56-60, F 7 Answers Apr 3 in Community

He is a weird, weird man.

Best Answer

I don't think he understood a word I was saying in my question. Not sure what's wrong there.

Best Answer

Lights are on upstairs but nobody is home.

Best Answer

Thanks Dave

Best Answer

You are most welcome!

Best Answer

That's ridiculous. There ARE plenty of racists here. You and Jatpack3 AREN'T among them, ba<x>sed on everything I've read from both of you.

Best Answer

((hugs))

Best Answer

Hello again what's up

Best Answer

Yes, I saw that :( <br />
I didn't know that the Klan was active in Oz. So how long have you been a member? Will you help<br />
Me pick out some new white sheets for my bed? Would I get a bulk discount on them if I joined the Klan, too :)

Best Answer

Well no kb I'm embarrassed to say that I have let my membership lapse because (a). nobody seems to turn up to the meetings here in Aus and (b). the sheets kept sticking to my backside and making it look huge.
Thank you ((hugs))

Best Answer

Oh dear, I understand why you quit, staley - we all have our cross to bear:) xx

Best Answer

*wags finger :))

Best Answer