Alissabella Alissabella 22-25, F 12 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Health

I had it for a couple months when I quit.

Best Answer

I came off methadone years back.it takes about six months to feel right again.

Best Answer

Yeah. It's withdrawal. Drown yourself in video game addiction. Video games are actually beneficial to your health. Eating potato chips and drinking Mountain Dew aren't. It's also detrimental to your grades. So if you manage to keep your eating and studying habits good, playing video games is quite a healthy addiction, and is a good replacement addiction to drugs. Produces the same neurotransmitters, mind you.

Best Answer

All I can say to everyone who used to be on drugs ; accept my congratulations for doing your best to get out of drugs. It's a struggle I know but I think you deserve a compliment . You did it and got out of it with your own sweat!

Best Answer

Definitely withdrawal. I have only ever withdrawn from nicotine (unsuccessfully, several times) and that is a real *****, especially when your getting the extra large doses of it from chew. I haven't chewed in about two days now and I am starting to feel nauseous and irritable as well as restless, anxious, jittery...

Best Answer

probably so. i only smoke weed so i don't know.

Best Answer

Yeah, you're still experiencing withdrawal symptoms.

Best Answer