surv1vor surv1vor 18-21, F 19 Answers Sep 21, 2010

Hi surv1vor. <br />
You can definitely exercise. Exercise releases chemicals/hormones that make you feel good. Chocolate does the same thing. Get plenty of sunlight, Vitamin D stimulates the production of Serotonin in the brain, which regulates your moods. And last but not least, eat bananas!! Bananas contain plenty of potassium which also helps you feel good.<br />
Try watching funny movies, laughing with friends, eating HEALTHY food too. If you don't feel like exercising, try spending time with animals, (they are therapeutic) and maybe start walking your dog if you have one, or offer to take a friend's dog for short walks to start off with. TRUST me this will help you feel better, but you must stick to it. <br />
Let us know how you go darling xo.

Best Answer

i dont sorry this is probably the wrong thread but how do u know if ur depressed? I mean my mood doesn't go up and down, it sort of just stays at a low. But i cant really remember it being high so maybe im normal. . .

Best Answer

Try taking vitamins, like vitamin D or B ,<br />
doing stretches help to , to get the blood flow going.

Best Answer

I decide on sum thing Ive wanted to do for a while (eg, rocking climbing or sumthin that interests me) and go an do wat ive wanted to do. That always cheers me up.

Best Answer

When you find that sure fire method noahbody mentioned, I'll take six bottles, and place a standing order for another six each year. <br />
But noahbody is not steering you wrong. He has helped me so often, I can't count the times he has lifted me out of the pits. And by the time we were done, we were both laughing. Thank you noah. I love you.

Best Answer

That's an excellent question. If you ever find a sure fire method then bottle and sell it. You'll be a millionaire in no time flat.<br />
What usually works for me is to find someone else who is depressed or suffering from some other mental disorder and see if I can help them. Through helping them I help myself.

Best Answer

I feel that way exactly everything has always been at a low i think the last time i was truly happy was before the age of 10. After that things got blurry days kind of bled over into the next. I hate to be alone.

Best Answer

I do not recommend getting drunk as a way to deal with depression -- that is a possible gateway to alcoholism and even more problems and depression in the future.<br />
I agree with the suggestions for exercise and vitamins and if that doesn't help, do see a professional.

Best Answer

Get drunk and play my guitar and scream my song lyrics until I'm coughing up blood.<br />
I also go out and skateboard, or I talk to my friend until I feel better, or she tells me she's going to bed, whichever...

Best Answer

nothing helps.. because i dont want to do anything.. But sometimes music heals, conversation, movie.. small things you like

Best Answer

Vitamins and exercise. Seriously. Works miracles.

Best Answer

I have to let it run it's course. If I try to force myself to feel better it gets worse.

Best Answer

Listen to music that makes you feel more happy but on't listen to music that makes you sad to the point of suicidal thoughts. Also you could take on a hobbie learn a insturment or a project to keep your mind accupied on positive thoughts. If music and personal project ideas doesn't help I strongly advise to begin seeing a doctor as I am. Also I'd advise researching The secret.

Best Answer

do something

Best Answer