I just came home from a 1 month trip to my girlfriend who lives 1100 miles away an ever since I've been home I can't stop eating. Tonight I had caserole for dinner, 2 servings. Then I had a big slice of cake and then a few hours later I had some spaghetti. As I type this I'm heating up a can of soup 5-6 hours after the caserole. The same exact thing happened last time I came home from visiting her. I just can't stop eating. We joked that I was pregnant or something (I'm a guy so obviously thats not the case) But I don't get it. Last time I didn't gain any weight but we'll see this time. It's only day 2 home and I literally have not stopped eating for more than 4-5 hours.
someonestruth someonestruth 18-21, M 13 Answers Nov 24, 2009

you have a tape worm

Best Answer

someonestruth,are you trying to live on love alone when your with her? Think about it...are you so caught up in emotions together that maybe you miss some meals?If this is the case,that would explain why you're starved when you get home.

Best Answer

you are hungry my dear.

Best Answer

Your really hungry.

Best Answer

Tape worm? or some other parasitic organism?

Best Answer

good sex - makes me ravenous. known cause of weight gain....till they break your heart, then you will lose it all. sorry. don't mind me, i am sometime bitter and cynical. my bad.

Best Answer

You are happy person as you met your love recently. Some people eat too much in depression and some in happiness.

Best Answer