You will live

Best Answer

I am so sorry to hear this. Just take one day at a time. They must get better. All things must.

Best Answer

I hope

Best Answer

Hang tough better daze ahead. Dont allow yourself to be ruined over a split up.... move on through your life.

Best Answer

Its true Thank u

Best Answer

Hi ! My thoughts go out to you ~ i understand a bit about your situation as i have a three year old special needs child and am a single parent ! Keep your head amongst positive thoughts and try to be in contact and form a good support with your friends and talk (vent ) dont give up ! Good luck and cheers !

Best Answer

Thank u so much vman i will try and stay positive

Best Answer

your quite welcome ! again good luck !

Best Answer

That is a lot to be dealing with. You can only do your best. Pay attention to the things that truly matter...yourself and your kids. It's easy to dwell, and hard to bounce back...but once you do bounce...that's the fun part. The worst is almost over...focus on your kids, love your teen even more, hold your son, and cherish your daughter, and for yourself... time to heal.

Best Answer

Thank you I will try :)

Best Answer