Just tell her you don't feel comfortable about talking/hearing about sex with her. Also you can not text her straight back all the time, and that she needs to widen her circle of friends, not just you as her only friend, not healthy.

Best Answer

I've tried to talk to her about what you said, but she's very shy and has trouble making friends. She told me no one else answers her text messages.

Best Answer

There must be a school counsellor or something, direct her there, need to nip this in the bud I'm afraid. She is becoming too dependent on you too needy.

Best Answer

She does need help. She should see a school counselor. As far as what you can do is always be brutally honest with her. Tell her that you are not always available to answer her text and she needs to learn boundries. Your biggest problem is not being completely honest. Sugar coating things to not hurt her feelings will never help her at all. When she does talk about sex issues, you should tell her what you really think in a nice way and ask questions to try to find out if it is true or not and if there is any kind of serious problem like having been raped. If it is that serious then you should get her to talk to a counselor and you should tell someone who has the ability to give her the help she needs. Being her friend could be the best thing for her as long as you are honest.

Best Answer