We've been "talking talking" for about 2 months, but we had previously been tlaking for 5 months but he was gone for AIT training in those months and we took a break when he got back bc he needed time to acclimate being back and gettin back in routine. And now its been 2months since we've been talking again
AmandaPand4 AmandaPand4 16-17, F 13 Answers Sep 20, 2011

Basically you want to know where is the relationship heading...normal friend or special friend. Some guys do simply express them but some don't. Talk to him honestly....find the right time to talk heart to heart.

Best Answer

Yeahhh bc the way we talk and act is like we're committed to only each other... but then y not make it official? And he has talked about making us official but why hasn't he done it yet? Well how should I talk to him about it without it seeming like I am making him ask me to be his girlfriend? Because I want it to come from him but at the same time I don't wanna be wasting my time on him if he's never gonna ask

Best Answer

Just strap on a set and ask him!

Best Answer

heck no! The guy is the one that asks!!! lol I will never ask a guy... he has a set therefore he needs to ask me

Best Answer

Humm.. what is stopping you asking him?

Best Answer

Because i am a traditional girl, and i believe its the guys job to ask the girl to be his girlfriend

Best Answer

I have the same issue!! this guy even took me to his work christmas party and i met some of his friends and co-workers, and!! he tries to get together on holidays BUT... we are not official either :(

Best Answer

it sucks! its like u know he likes you and wants u to be his but he doesnt ask to make it official!!!!

Best Answer

Why don't you be my girlfriend instead!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Because I don't know you at all lol

Best Answer

Come on,after a few hours talking to a guy and now you want him for a boyfriend....quit being so easy,wait at least a day!!!

Best Answer

not a few hours! lol I've been talking to him as in talking talking for like 2 months

Best Answer

Talk about how you want a bf.

Best Answer

I have lol he knows i want a relationship and I knopw he wants one. We've talked about it. Like last week, he was saying something and I mentioned how hes not even my boyfriend, and he said when can i be your boyfriend, I was like when u ask me to be urs... but in person and he's like okay i'll keep that in mind. We hung out yesterday but at college, so it wasnt a good setting for him to ask me to be his girlfriend, but this sat. he's taking me to homecoming and dinner and that'd be the perfect place for him to ask me! And i kinda wanna hint it cuz it hasn't been brought up again.

Best Answer

You are attractive. Therefore, he is attracted. So just give him that look. You know, that LOOK.

Best Answer

lol we know we're attracted to each other and he knows i want a boyfriend

Best Answer

Perhaps he is shy?

Best Answer

idk he isn't really that shy and we've talked about it before its just him actually making it official like popping the question thats taking long. He shouldnt be shy about it cuz i've told him i want him to be my boyfriend and hes told me he wants me to be only his

Best Answer