When you are on your death bed, you won't think about the men you had sex with,<br />
You will regret the ones you didn't have sex with when you had the chance.<br />
Go for it ?

Best Answer

You know what you want,don't you? Are you a child or a responsible adult?Decide where you want to be in your own mind,If I where in your position I would look for someone who has a more mature view of the world and if I was going to have intercourse I would want to be with an experienced lover who could make it a good and memorable occasion.To meet this man and have sex with him because he is still a virgin is not being fair to yourself and he is being selfish.He should find an experienced woman who he likes and she like him to teach him how to be a good and sensitive lover.

Best Answer

Don't just do it to do it. Wait until you are totally into a guy. You dont need to be in love or married if you don't want to be, but if it is your first time, you should remember it as something special, not just something to "do" It isn't worth getting pregnant or some sort of disease just to "do it."

Best Answer