Been there done that ,been busy paying for their university education!

Best Answer

:) Mine are still young eldest is 6 so ive got a while before there is university to think off :D

Best Answer

Enjoy the moments,time does fly very fast!

Best Answer

I know it was only like yesterday they were babies! My youngest goes to school full time next september and although im looking forward to the peace i will miss him :( I dont have my little babies anymore they are turning into bigger monsters

Best Answer

Housework coughing and EP........... rockstar life or what? lol

Best Answer

Thats what ive been like for a week, dam this cough just bugger off! Today i thought i would do something different and went to the parent course at my kids school was actually a lot of fun even if the woman teaching didnt have a clue :)

Best Answer

Aww Im sorry youve got it too!!! Glad you had fun :-D

Best Answer

When they go to school full time,you'll find more time to focus on what it's really like to be alone start building a future for yourself . The day will come when they will eventually become independent and you will have to keep yourself busy and productive after you've dome your part!

Best Answer

Its horrible has taken ages to shake just starting to come out the other side now, hope yours doesnt last to long :D

Best Answer

sleeping at work !!

Best Answer

Best place to sleep :D

Best Answer

not really it causes back pain !! and its crowded lol

Best Answer

I like sleeping all curled up so can easily sleep on a chair and a desk :)

Best Answer