https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/2207046780/548359_413543068666200_100000315314747_86189842_2043882619_n.jpg
pag777 pag777 16-17 10 Answers May 11, 2012

You really don't have anything better to do than ask people from the internet if a pic of you is pretty or not? Here let me save you some time: Several dudes will tell you that you're the most gorgeous thing they've ever seen in hopes to get some boob pics/phone sex/ cyber action. Their opinions don't really add up to anything because they just want to get their rocks off. One or two people will say that you're unattractive, either because you're not their cup of tea, or they think you're annoying for digging for compliments, and a few people with give you their honest opinions, which really amount to nothing. Why don't you try to have a real discussion or debate and develop your mind, that way when your looks fail you will still have something to offer the world.

Best Answer

no idea who lana is, but gosh you're pretty :)

Best Answer

I can see the resemblance. But honestly, I like your looks better.

Best Answer

Never heard of person period

Best Answer

From what google images showed me, I'd rather wake up next to you, but I guess if you have to have a celebrity doppelganger, she's not bad.

Best Answer

Since I have no idea who she is, I'll take your word for it.

Best Answer