Confusedme89 Confusedme89 22-25, F 31 Answers Sep 15, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

No tolerance. Cheat once, they're done.

Best Answer

You ought to have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to cheating, but apparently you don't since you're asking this question. In that case, you'll forgive him "just this once". Then it'll happen again, but of course, he's very sorry. Maybe he was drunk and this girl was pursuing him. The next time it'll be "your fault". You weren't attentive enough and so on, so forth. Let's cut to the chase. He has no respect for you or your relationship. Cut your losses before things get worse..

Best Answer

Are you seriously thinking of staying with a CHEATER? Shame on you!! Dump his sorry a$$ and get with someone who knows better!

Best Answer

Please, listen to what these people are saying. NO ONE DESERVES a cheater. Once a cheater always a cheater. This is a sign that there is someone MUCH better for you. He doesn't deserve someone faithful if he can't be faithful..

Best Answer

Leave him honey. Usually they cheat again. Its hard and it hurts. It wont be easy. But you could save yourself many years of pain.

Best Answer

Difficult one this I mean once they cheat there is always a possible chance he could and would do it again! My husband did it with me and I knew who it was before he told me so its not nice. But your decision end of day, just be careful you could end up very hurt over this!!!!!

Best Answer

that's not a long time to live together for him to get tired and cheat. i wouldn't marry him, don't get married while things arent right. i would leave.

Best Answer

wave the cheating runt bye bye, am being polite with you, plenty more fish in the sea

Best Answer

CHEATED as in how? on bed? or just DATING?

Best Answer

Date...I guess it was just pone conversation and so on.

Best Answer

Make a decision, accept it and move on and continue with your life

Best Answer

I've been there and I'm still there. My now husband did the same thing before we were married. I let it go, and he did it again. My story is "facebook!" if you want to know about it. Anyway, if I had followed my instincts then, I wouldn't have been in this situation now. He will most likely do it again, I almost fully expect my husband to do it again and again until he gets physical with someone. As soon as I get the timing right, I'm out of this marriage.

Best Answer

That is exactly was is happening with me he hasn't yet slept with anyone it's just facebook I just don't understand what is it that he is looking for when he's home he Doesnt do what he should then when i kick him out all of a sudden he realizes he loves me and just want me

Best Answer

I know it's hard, but I think you should just let him go. If you cut your losses and move on, you'll be a lot happier. I'm tired of feeling like I'm in limbo all the time. I could've met someone better by now. Could've done all the things I wanted to do. He shouldn't have to realize he loves he should know. If you're the one he really wants everyone else seems like dust compared to you. You deserve better. I've wasted a lot of time and heartache on someone I should've left 10yrs ago. Don't do the same, time is precious. Live your life like you mean it.

Best Answer

End it and find a nice sexy woman!!

Best Answer

If you have to ask...basically staying is rewarding the behaviour.

Best Answer

if he didnt slip it in, then ho harm no foul

Best Answer

Do you still love him? Do you still trust him? Because there is no point in staying with him if there is no love or trust.

Best Answer

I love him I just don't trust him

Best Answer

You can't be in a relationship without trust. Without trust, everything will be questioned. Like if he's really going to the grocery store or if he's going to cheat again. Or if he's really going on a business trip or if he's meeting up with his other girlfriend. As much as I think you should break up with him, I can understand you wanting to stay with him. I know a lot of people who would rather die then part with their lovers, even if they cheated, but I personally don't think it's good to stay with him. You can definitely do better then a cheater. ^_^

Best Answer

was it multi x's or just a 1 night stand ?

Best Answer

As far as I know like 4 just phone calls and chats . Never Sexually so I think.

Best Answer

You could try losing some wight and perhaps stop dressng like a flood victim. That might help.

Best Answer

You already know.

Best Answer

cheat in front of him, and then say something snappy lol....like....<br />
how do you like them apples.............lol ha ha sorry

Best Answer

You must confront the issue and then make an informed decision. Only you can decide whether you can fully trust him and be able to repair the broken commitment.

Best Answer