beckkwookey beckkwookey 16-17, F 30 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Affairs

If you can't be honest with him, why are you with him?

Best Answer

Because i love him and it was a mistake, i dont want to break his heart if i tell him..

Best Answer

add me please

Best Answer

I really hope you haven't destroyed the trust you had between yourselves. At some point you're going to have to come clean. Better the truth from you than someone else.

Best Answer

If a situation like this can't be handled or learned from maturely by both parties, then they shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.

Best Answer

Decided i have to tell him.. I hate the thought of him hearing from someone else..

Best Answer

I hope and pray everything works out for you. He will likely be very hurt, and you could very well lose him.

Best Answer

Yes, honesty is one of the most important keys to a successful relationship. He will appreciate it more (not saying he will forgive you) but It needs to be done

Best Answer

YES. would you want to know if he cheated on you?

Best Answer

Honesty is the best policy

Best Answer

I cheated on my girlfriend a while back... I was scared to tell her at first but I told myself that if I were in her position, I would want to know the truth. Just tell him what happend and that it was a mistake you regret and won't make ever again and if he loves you, he'll forgive you. Good luck!

Best Answer

If he cheated on you, would you want him to tell you or would you prefer he just go along pretending nothing is wrong while continuing to lie and betray you?

Best Answer

if he love you he will not leave you and be with you..

Best Answer

NO! You messed up, why hurt his feelings? Just don't do it again.

Best Answer

why did you cheat in the first place?

Best Answer

I dont even know! I just got carried away with a friend when i was at his house... I regretted straight after..

Best Answer

then yu have to come clean with your boyfriend, but o be honest, I will not blame him if he dos not tust you again, I hope you both will be able to sort this out

Best Answer

I hope he will trust me again, like i said, i regretted it straight after... Thanks :)

Best Answer

You can't make it any worse by telling him.

Best Answer

YOu are so young..why stick with someone at that age..

Tell him, ..at that age, and with his boys, he will probably, hit you.

Study, read, go on with your education..You will meet many many people..then, you can decide who you would want to spend your life with.

Best Answer

Thanks, but i've been with him for 3 years... dont just want to let him go...

Best Answer

Make plans for your college years to be spent in another city..13, is too young to..fall in love, forever..growing up together, rarely lasts forever.

Best Answer

Yes. He needs to know who you really are, since that's who he's supposed to be in a relationship with. If the only way you can stay together is by hiding behind masks and lies, then you don't belong together.

Best Answer

No..just never do it again and if you're tempted to then break up with him. If you tell him now he will never trust another female again.

Best Answer

thanks for the advice.. :)

Best Answer

you women, low morals.

Best Answer

Whats that supposed to mean, you dontknow me, you dont know why i did it...

Best Answer

Things happen, we're human and we make mistakes and hopefully learn for them.

Best Answer

Totally, Just hope he can understand that... Mmmbabi

Best Answer

How do you know that he'll trust another female again?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Most of the time, people confess this sort of thing in an attempt to alleviate guilt feelings. If you plan on staying with him, DON'T do it again and DON'T tell him. Is your feeling better about it worth him feeling hurt and possibly never trusting you - and future girls - again? It's not fair to unburden yourself by placing it on him!

Best Answer

If you really care about him, tell him. & if you want to work things out you have to prove that he can trust. Because it's soooo hard to have a relashionship without trust.

Best Answer

he truth shall set you free.

Best Answer

What are you, ******* nuts?

Best Answer

Yes. If you tell him up front, and you say it was a mistake and it'll never happen again, and if you love each other, you may be able to regain his trust.

Beyond that, if you don't tell him, I have to wonder how much you really love him? He deserves to know, and trust is a fundamental part of a romantic relationship. If you lie to him, then his trust in you is misplaced and you obviously don't trust him enough to share all your emotions with him either.

Guilt isn't a good thing to have in a relationship either, and it may eventually lead to resentment if you start to see your boyfriend as someone you have to keep secrets from.

You made a mistake. All that's left to do is tell him and then do whatever you feel is right to save the relationship.

Best Answer

*****

Best Answer