pepperiffic pepperiffic 31-35, F 14 Answers Sep 16, 2012 in Hobbies

It's true. The problem is people, not any particular belief.

Best Answer

I agree, but i hate people who discriminate against one religion.

Best Answer

I agree. Religion is a by-product of our innate need to separate ourselves into tribes and survive.

Best Answer

A world without religion is a world with one less reason to kill. How can that not be a good thing?

Best Answer

Less reason to kill..... Nope I think they would find some more reasons

Best Answer

To me, religion is the glue that puts people together. It is the community that surpasses countries and the isms.

Best Answer

the problem is, people tend to join together against others

Best Answer

That's human nature. The intelligent debate instead of fight. That's why there is stuff like the olympics, sports, and the like

Best Answer

Right. If only more people had wisdom like that.

Best Answer

religion is poison look at all the differen't countries at each others throats in the name of god the father and the holy F-ucking spirit..

Best Answer

Sure but you think people wouldn't find other things to fight about?

Best Answer

The name of their god might have been on their lips, but most are at each others throat for more practical reasons.

Best Answer

However, religion gives people a reason, and "just cause".

Best Answer

Totally disagree. When I say that I do not believe in a god then people look at me as if I had just taken a dump on their lounge carpet. Millions upon millions of dead prove that religion is bad.

Best Answer

I think we have a lot of support for atheists now.

Best Answer

lets dump together you are right religion is poison

Best Answer

My experience says differently. Even when you try to rationalise they respond as if you are either really stupid for not believing in their Santa Claus or really aggressively as though you wish to fiddle with children.

Best Answer