TtLl TtLl 18-21, F 17 Answers Oct 14, 2011

Guess they don't call it "Bangkok" for nothing. You're a young woman. Should be easy. Hope you've got something set up wirh a decent guy...or girl for that matter these days. Be safe whatever you do.

Best Answer

why is your husband/boyfriend going out?

Best Answer

No not tonight - but in the morning - yes - every single morning.....I love my Wife - a lot.

Best Answer

If I was, I wouldn't be on here, now, would I? :P

Best Answer

I would if I could. Since I live in a sexless marriage. I have to look for times that fit my lover's and my schedule. We get laid every chance we can. Her marriage is sexless as well and we take advantage of every opportunity. By the way, I am 67 and she is 62 and we can do it for hours. Sex helps keeps us in great shape - 60 is the new 40. Go have some fun and never stop. Use it or loose it!

Best Answer

1 nite stands dont really do anything for me, 1 nite is mot long enough to explore the possibilities! (lol) and the one i want in my bed cant be! however i am considering another choice, if he is talking right he might get some! lol

Best Answer

I never said anything about 1night stands

Best Answer

Getting laid? No, and frankly I don't give a toss about whether or not I get laid.

Making love with a delicious handsome and strong man, now that is an entirely different matter. Although it doesn't quite belong to the realm of possibilities at the moment, I do like to dream about it.

Best Answer

Do it twice so I can vicariously live through you! ;)

Best Answer

I was only going to fantasize about something.. The fact I didn't screw something I had already available was my call :-D

Best Answer

Less talk and more action ROFL!!!

Best Answer

Not that I know of, lol.

This is a sex free household -_-

Best Answer

That sounds boring

Best Answer

no! but i wish you well.

Best Answer

I just asked ,and I wish you asked the question before I had a shower.

Best Answer

Sorry I didnt see that one.

Best Answer