calikid650 calikid650 16-17 9 Answers Aug 6, 2009

If there's someone to make an apology with, do it. Forgive yourself. Don't do it all over again..remember what you lost and think of what you will gain. No person is free and clear.We all have made mistakes we regret. It's going to be fine.

Best Answer

My name is cilia, i am a beautiful girl , i saw

your profile today at experienceproject.com and loved it, contact me with this

email adress (ciliakeita@yahoo.com) i will send you my

pictures

Best Answer

make amends to the people you hurt.

Best Answer

Make one goal, or many goals, and do some little tiny thing each day to achieve it. Create MOMENTUM and movement towards causing good to happen in your life. It could be anything - learning something, running 3 miles, volunteering....etc...and do one little thing each day to move towards it - even if it's just googling to research what you are interested in.

Best Answer

turn the page.......

Best Answer

God has a giant eraser.

Best Answer

We've all done bad things.

I regret that I can't give you NEW advice on how to start over (I agree with theonewhoflys), I can say that you shouldn't beat yourself up over what you have done, unless you are superhuman. If you are an angel, or some other ethereal being, you should be truly ashamed.

Best Answer

atonement and set right to those you have wrong

Best Answer